I am Associate Professor at Department of Electrical Engineering, University of Gujrat.
I have supervised 23 MS students and 02 PhD students are under process.
My research work appears in 65+ publications (Citations: 2554+ ; h-index: 22; I-10-index: 33) with an accumulative Impact Factor 154+ . A US Patent 10,281,174 B2 is granted that was funded by Higher Education Commission of Pakistan. I Published 04 book chapters in Elsevier and Springer. I teach 2-3 courses to undergraduate and post graduate students each semester. I am member of IEEE, ASHREA and PEC.
I am working on HEC funded Technology Development project “Design of A Solar Thermal Cold Storage System Using Natref (CO2)” as Principal Investigator. Previously I have completed 01 HEC and 01 USAID funded project. I have also supervised more than 10 ICT R&D funded projects to my BSc Electrical Engineering students. I have designed, developed and installed 20-30 KW Solar PV system in different Government schools as community project.
Honors and Awards
• University of Gujrat Best Researcher Award 2017, Highest Impact Factor Publications.
• University of Gujrat, Best Researcher Award 2017, Faculty of Engineering and Technology.
University of Gujrat, Best Researcher Award 2018-2020, Faculty of Engineering and Technology
• Best Paper Award : 5th International Conference on Sustainable Energy Information Technology (SEIT-2015), UK
• University of Gujrat, Best Researcher Award 2015-2016, Faculty of Engineering and Technology.
• Higher Education Commission Travel Grant Award
Reviewer of Elsevier, Springer Nature, IEEE and Wiley.