Technology and Innovation Support Center
University of Gujrat has established Technology and Innovation Support Center (TISC) in Office of Research, Innovation and Commercialization (ORIC) in collaboration with the Higher Education Commission (HEC) of Pakistan, Intellectual Property Organization (IPO) Pakistan and Ministry of Science & Technology (MoST).
A Technology Innovation Support Center (TISC) will provide following basic level and additional services:
Basic Level Services
- Provide access to Patent and/or non-patent databases;
- Provide services on patent search & analysis;
- Provide training on access & use of patent information.
- Provide advice and support to the inventors in drafting patent applications and its filing;
- Provide general knowledge on national IP laws and international IP systems/procedures;
- Provide advice on the IP aspects of Commercialization;
- Provide advice on licensing.
Contribution by HEC, IPO Pakistan and WIPO
- Support for access to patent database systems and science and technology
- Build the technical skills of future TISC staff through on-site training and distance learning courses
- Information and training materials
- Platforms and activities to facilitate an exchange of experiences and best practices within national networks of TISCs or between different networks
Mr Shahzada Babar Sheikh, Manager Industry Linkages, Office of Research, Innovation and Commercialization (ORIC), University of Gujrat
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Ext 121
Dr Khalid Iqbal, Deputy Manager (R&D), Office of Research, Innovation and Commercialization (ORIC), University of Gujrat
Email: email@example.com, Ext 121