Aims & Scope
Hayatian Journal of Linguistics and Literature (HJLL) aims to provide a platform for the young and established researchers in the field of literature and linguistics to publish their scholarly work in a double blind peer reviewed journal.
We, at HJLL, have the following aims:
- To provide a platform to researchers in linguistics and literature to get their work published.
- To provide researchers to get local as well as global visibility of their research work.
- To provide local as well international scholars to get their work published at the same platform.
- To promote the culture of research in linguistics and literature in English as well as in Pakistani languages.
- To establish linkages with the universities worldwide working in the field of linguistics and literature.
The researchers can submit manuscripts in any area of linguistics and literature, both local as well as global.