Azad Jammu and Kashmir Council: Scholarships/Stipends for Academic Session 2011-12
Azad Jammu and Kashmir Council has invited applications for the grant of merit based fresh scholarships/stipend on the prescribed form from the Azad Jammu and Kashmir nationals / Jammu and Kashmir State Subject refugees settled in Pakistan as nominated by the M/o KA&GB, Government of Pakistan/Nomination Board, Azad Government of the State of Jammu and Kashmir or who have secured admission on merit for the academic session 2010-2011 in various educational institutions of Pakistan/ Azad Jammu and
Students of following disciplines shall be eligible for the award of scholarships/stipends:
3. M.Sc./B.Sc. D.V.M./A.H.
4. D/B. Pharmacy
5. M.Sc./B.Sc. (Agriculture)
6. B.Sc. Engineering (All established disciplines.)
7. Masters in Applied Sciences
11. Masters in Kashmir Studies/ International Relations (Conflict
12. Masters in Development Sciences
13. Diploma of Associate Engineering and Bachelor of Technology
14. Cadet Colleges of AJ&K/Pakistan (For 8th, 9th and 1st year students
Applications on prescribed form(s) should reach the contact person given below by *April 29, 2012*.
The prescribed form and instructions/conditions to fill the forms could be obtained from the Azad Jammu and Kashmir Council Secretariat and or its website: www.ajkcouncil.com. Incomplete applications and applications received after due date or carrying any misstatement will be rejected.
For further information and sending application forms, you may please contact:
Scholarship Officer/Financial Aid Officer