Migration Criteria/ Requirement of Migration
- Application of migration will be received in the office of additional Registrar (Academics) on given time period.
- Migration is allowed in University & its affiliated colleges.
- CGPA should not be less than 2.00
- Previous Institute should be recognized with HEC.
- Migration is not possible in 1st&after 5th Semester.
- Migration is allowed only in offering/regular Semester. (Fall or Spring)
- Hostel accommodation is not allowed to the migrated student.
- Studied course having 65 & more than 65 marks will be accepted.
- 50 % courses should be similar to the required discipline courses.
- Admission is possible for migrated student on the basis of merit, availability of seat and on the recommendation of head of the department.
- Migration Committee will approve the admission on the recommendation of head of department.
- Degree period may be prolonged for migrated student.
- A written application on a plain paper in the name of Registrar.
- NOC from previous institute at the time of admission.
- All attested photocopies of previous transcripts./ a copy of previous results metric FA/BA,/BSc, etcS
- Grading System of Previous Institute.
- Course contents/Course Outline of Studied Semesters.
- Four passport size photographs at the time of admission.(required by the concerned department)
- CNIC photocopy
- NTS/UET Result copy