For reference, the following broad guidelines are given for the authors.
- The work submitted, must not under consideration at any other outlet.
- The data collection must not have harmed the subjects either ways including physical harm or the loss of confidentiality. Authors are responsible to have obtained the permission before submission and provide a copy of the same to the editor.
- Be sure keep the data file with you, and provide the same if required by the editor.
- Properly cite, following APA guidelines, the works you have used in the preparation of your manuscript.
- Authorship of the papers cannot be modified once submitted.
- Acknowledge all those who contributed intellectually (other than co-authors), financially, or otherwise.
- The manuscript may range between 5000 to 7000 words with abstract not exceeding 300 words.