Migration / Transfer of Credits
Migration/Transfer of Credits
Migration of a student may be allowed subject to the fulfillment of Migration Regulations of University of Gujrat.
- The credits earned in the previous institution may be transferred subject to the condition of similarity and equivalence with the university courses.
- No credit hour of a course will be transferred if the marks obtained are less than 60%.
- Migration will not be allowed during the first semester of the program.
- Migration will not be allowed if the CGPA of the student is less than 2.00.
- Migration will be permissible if the student fulfills requirements of merit and availability of seats.
- There shall be no exemption in merit criteria if the CGPA of the student is equal to or more than 2.50. The Merit calculation of the applicant shall be at par or above the last admitted student of that specific session; however, the applicant must be admitted on Open Merit in previous institution.
- All such exceptional cases (Change in family circumstances/Medical grounds/Threat to life etc.) shall be dealt on case to case basis subject to genuineness of the case(s).
- Candidates registered with high ranked/prestigious educational institutions which do not take UET Lahore Admission Entrance Test but take their own entry tests of very high slandered when desire to migrate to UOG in exceptional & genuine cases, migration policy w.r.t. UET Lahore Admission Entrance Test for such candidates shall be relaxed.
- Migration/Transfer of Credits for any candidate shall be subjected to submission of all relevant documents (Transcript, Scheme of Studies & NOC etc.) verified by the parent (donor) institution along with submission of difference of fee.
- Academic departments shall ensure the verification of the requisite documents before generating challans in favor of the candidate(s).
- The Migration / TOC applications shall only be accepted in fall semester (only) each year