UOG Committee Constituted To Lead Campaign Against Dengue
The Vice Chancellor University of Gujrat (UOG) has constituted a committee for Dengue Eradication and implementation of policy decisions under the focal person Dr Sajjad Hussain Shah Principal Nawaz Shareef Medical College (NSMC) which is to devise, manage and monitor UOG (including its five constituent colleges) campaign against Dengue. Mr Muhammad Akram Bhatti Registrar UOG will be alternate focal person. The following are its members.
- Dr Tallat Iqbal Director INC. (NSMC)
- Ms Azra Ghani Director A & C.
- Prof Dr Muhammad Faheem Malik Director Social Sciences.
- Sheikh Abdul Rasheed Director Media & Publications.
- Syed Shabeer Hussain Shah Advisor to VC.
- Mr Khalid Faiz EDO Health Gujrat.
- Dr Tahir Naveed Medical Superintendent Aziz Bhatti Shaheed Hosptial
The committee has immediately sprung into action and conducted its first meeting under the chairmanship of Dr Sajjid Hussain at NSMC at 2pm and devised a strategy and program of action. The committee shall report its activities on weekly basis to Vice Chancellor regarding implementation of the policy decisions.